Thursday, April 14, 2016

Little bit about me...

These past eight years, my life has constantly changed. Some of the attributes that I learned while growing up at home, were honed during my time serving as a police officer in Brazil.
Honesty, hard work, and respect to others were qualities that have helped me every day, and during my duty as a police officer I realized how important these qualities are.
Throughout my duty I experienced different types of situations; some of them  involved high levels of risk and stress requiring me to make the right decision in a short period of time. During these situations, it became important for me to remember the values I learned at home, so as to be a respectful and just officer.
Overall, I gained respect and admiration of my superiors and subordinates due to my dedication and professionalism in my tasks, and the way that I managed those complexes situations. However, I did all these things because I sought the inexplicably rewarding feeling that I used to feel every time I helped someone. Unfortunately, my duty as a police officer ended, but all of the lessons that I learned will be used continuously to improve and achieve my goals.
Even though the battle field may not be the easy pass, I will put my boots on as  I have always done, and I will never give up. I want to feel the same rewarding feeling when I achieve my goals here, as I did as a cop in Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment